Ordershow to purchase our items
Whatnot Fabrics is a wholesaler and sells products to trade customers.
Should you wish to register as trade customer please fill in the form on our application form and we will get back to you.
Please see our Terms and Conditions of trade here.
The public are welcome to view our ranges at our showrooms situated in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban and we will endeavor to put you in touch with a trade customer to undertake your order and manufacture your goods.
- We commit to respond to all email enquiries within 24 hours during the week. If you have not heard back from us, please contact us via phone
- Orders are please to be placed with Witness via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the product is in stock we deliver, subject to our driver’s schedule, within 48 hours from payment, or courier within 24 hours. Customers are welcome to collect from either of our showrooms.
- You will be advised should your request need be placed on back order or a substitution suggested.
- All invoices must be paid in full before any orders will be dispatched. Delivery fees are charged extra and will reflect on your invoice.
- Your emailed order is binding. Product is cut and packed on receipt of your order and will attract a 20% handling fee should it be cancelled or amended.
- The fabrics as presented on the web site may differ slightly in colour due to the nature of the digital medium.
- Ngunis are totally unique and those displayed on this site are a representation only.